The Hogwarts Experience Quill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hogwarts Experience Quill

A place for HE members to show their fanfiction works to the world and beyond!

HomeSearchLatest imagesHogwarts ExperienceRegisterLog in

It's a Birthday! [HE - PG-12] - amberg93

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Raistlin The Wizard
Admin
Raistlin The Wizard

Male Posts : 125

It's a Birthday! [HE - PG-12] - amberg93 Empty
PostSubject: It's a Birthday! [HE - PG-12] - amberg93   It's a Birthday! [HE - PG-12] - amberg93 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 8:49 am

Fic Title: It's a Birthday!
Fandom: HE
Format: One-shot
Genre: Humor, General
Rating: PG-12
Word Count: 573
Warnings: None
Characters: Amber, Raistlin
Pairings:
None
Summary: There seems to be some confusion over whose birthday it really is.
Back to top Go down
http://hogwarts-experience.heavenforum.com/forum.htm
Raistlin The Wizard
Admin
Raistlin The Wizard

Male Posts : 125

It's a Birthday! [HE - PG-12] - amberg93 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a Birthday! [HE - PG-12] - amberg93   It's a Birthday! [HE - PG-12] - amberg93 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 8:49 am

It's A Birthday!

On February 21st, Amber hopped out of bed humming. Why, you might ask? Because it was a very important day. A very important day indeed. And she was so thrilled she hopped down to the Great Hall to see how things were coming along with the decorations and everything else.

While on her way down, she ran into none other than the Headmaster of the school. “Rai! Aren't you excited?!” she demanded with a grin.

“Uh- yeah. What happy bug bit you in the butt though?” he asked, clearly not happy with how happy she was at this time of the day. Not that it was her fault that he clearly didn't get enough sleep.

“It's only three days until my birthday! I'm going to be 20! Can you believe it? It's my birthday weekend! We are going to party it up! Whaaat!” She held up her hand for a high five, only to be left hanging.

The incredulous look on his face just made her smile fade a little bit and she raised an eyebrow at him. “What? Why are you looking at me like that?”

“Amber, No one cares about your birthday coming up! It's HE's birthday! It's HE's birthday weekend! Heck, it's HE's birthday month! God woman, get your ego in check,” he snapped. Shaking his head with disgust. “I don't even know why I asked you to be Deputy Headmistress. Clearly, you don't take your job seriously enough.”

She gasped in response and pouted. “I do too! I love my job as Deputy Headmistress and I do an epic job at it and you know it. The students love me.”

“You don't even remember that today is HE's birthday! You're the worst Deputy Headmistress in the entire world. I knew I shouldn't have picked you. I should fire you on the spot,” he told her with a glare and proceeded to mutter under his breath, “Knew I should have picked Katie for this after all.”

She met his glare back with a huff and a stern cross of her arms. “Excuse me for caring about myself for five seconds. A girl's 20th birthday is important, you know. I'm entering my 20s, I'm only going to be in them once in my life.”

“Again, no one cares. HE is turning 7! 7 years old! The most magical number of them all and all you can think about is yourself. Aren't you supposed to be a Gryffindor or something? Never knew one so selfish. Except maybe Harry Potter, but we all knew that,” he reasoned after a moment. “So you're going to get in there and help with the decorations for HE's birthday and not even mention this silly 'Amber's birthday weekend' ever again.”

Amber sighed and pouted for a moment before nodding. “Fiiiiiine, I'll go and set up for HE and forget all about myself,” she said sulkily, walking into the Great Hall with another sigh and pulling out her wand. “Can we at least have a cake on my actual birthday?”

“Alright, we can have a cake on your birthday, too,” Rai conceded with a shake of the head.

“And some presents?” she asked, hopefully.

“Fine, a couple of presents.”

“Annnnd... a party?”

“Stop pushing it and get to work,” he snapped. And so they got to work setting up the hall in shades of purple and putting up giant posters of Bobbina with no more mention of Amber or her birthday.
Back to top Go down
http://hogwarts-experience.heavenforum.com/forum.htm

It's a Birthday! [HE - PG-12] - amberg93
Page 1 of 1