The Hogwarts Experience Quill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hogwarts Experience Quill

A place for HE members to show their fanfiction works to the world and beyond!

HomeSearchLatest imagesHogwarts ExperienceRegisterLog in

Fix Me [BtVS / PG-13] - Amy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Amortentia

Amortentia

Female Posts : 174

Fix Me [BtVS / PG-13] - Amy Empty
PostSubject: Fix Me [BtVS / PG-13] - Amy   Fix Me [BtVS / PG-13] - Amy I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 6:46 pm

Fic Title: Fix Me
Author: Amy
Fandom: Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Format: Ficlet
Genre: Humour
Rating: PG-13
Word Count/Chaper Word Count: 458
Warnings: Adult language, **HIGHLIGHT**Twilight Mocking**HIGHLIGHT**
Characters: Spike, Riley, Maggie Walsh
Pairings: N/A

Summary: During his stay at the Initiative, Spike discovers that there’s something worse than being chipped…

Last edited by Amortentia on Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Amortentia

Amortentia

Female Posts : 174

Fix Me [BtVS / PG-13] - Amy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fix Me [BtVS / PG-13] - Amy   Fix Me [BtVS / PG-13] - Amy I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 6:47 pm

Fix Me

“Prepare the Hostile for testing.”

“Yes ma’am,” Riley nodded and walked to where they’d dumped the vampire, stripping it of its coat and shirts. He chained its wrists together with heavy iron manacles, and looped them around a pole that had been driven into the ground.

“Clear the test area,” Professor Walsh’s voice was loud and tinny as it sounded over the PA system.

There was a flurry of movement as young men in camouflage gear and doctors in white coats fled from the clearing, lining up in a circle around the Hostile to watch the proceedings.

Riley smirked as he saw the vampire begin to wake, moaning and clutching its head, its face morphing into the demon visage as it noticed the chains. Served it right. Disgusting creature.

“What the bloody hell is going on here?” it shouted, glaring around the clearing.

“You will remain silent,” Walsh said, tone clipped and angry. “Gates, Miller, remove the canopy on my count. Three… two… one…”

“Oi! What are you wankers doing? Did the Slayer set this up? I’ll bloody kill her!”

The wide canvas canopy that covered the top of the clearing began to roll back, and Riley watched as the vampire’s eyes widened and it began to strain at the manacles around its wrists.

“It’s the middle of the fuckin’ day! Let me out of here, I’ll dust!”

“Now, now, Hostile 17. You might be luckier than your predecessors.”

The vampire didn’t cease its struggles, and Riley narrowed his eyes in satisfaction, remembering what had happened to Hostiles 14, 15 and 16 when they had undergone this experiment. There was something so satisfying about watching these monsters explode into dust.

The canopy was almost halfway across the clearing when the bright rays of the mid-afternoon sunlight began to hit the Hostile.

Riley was surprised to see that the vampire had stopped trying to strain away from the sun and was now standing up, head tilted defiantly in the professor’s direction.

“If you’re gonna take me out, I’m not goin’ on my knees.”

“Oh, I don’t think you’re going anywhere at all,” Walsh smiled in satisfaction.

“What the bleedin’ hell?” Hostile 17 stretched its arms out, examining them in the sunlight. “What the hell have you fuckers done to me? Turn me back! Fix me!”

Riley couldn’t take his eyes off the hostile. Looked like the experiment had finally been successful.

The vampire was sparkling.

Hostile 17 growled suddenly, a look of absolute horror on its face. “You’ve turned me into Edward bloody Cullen! I look like a soddin’ pansy! I’m going to fuckin’ kill you all!”

Riley glanced at Professor Walsh and met her eyes with a triumphant grin. “Just wait until it finds out about the chip.”

Back to top Go down

Fix Me [BtVS / PG-13] - Amy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hogwarts Experience Quill :: FanFiction Realm :: Humour-
Jump to: